Meet our Senior Podiatrist Joe Keain!
Joe graduated with a Bachelor Degree of Podiatry in 2016 from the University of South Australia. Since graduating he has expanded his knowledge in biomechanics and sports, completing dry needling and foot mobilisation courses. Joe is confident in all areas of Podiatry and is one of our Senior Podiatrists at Pod Fit Podiatry.
Having suffered previously with shin splints, Joe sympathises with those wanting to be pain free. In fact, most of his enjoyment in working as a Podiatrist comes from being able to keep active people active. He loves helping his clients to be pain-free fast, and with the right advice to avoid injuries for the long term.
Joe loves helping all ages and activity levels. He works closely with the Tea Tree Gully Little Athletics Club, Adelaide Trail Runners, and many gyms around Adelaide. Check out Joes Adelaide workshops below!
joe’s workshops in Adelaide
joe in summary…
- Business Co-Director of Pod Fit Podiatry
- Has completed marathons and a recent 70km ultra marathon!
- Published author for the Australian Stride Magazine (a national Podiatry magazine across Australia)
- Presents workshops on foot and leg injuries across Adelaide
- Avid Port Power supporter